I began the insane paper race over the next several days to complete an entire Dossier (in french) for DRC and start a home study nearly 6 weeks earlier than scheduled. It took me only ~2 weeks to do all on my end for both.
Dossier was done a while ago and in Democratic Republic of Congo. Home study is still in process---(must be patient...) it should be noted I am not gifted in patience.
I have written this to our daughter, in the journal that I write to her, that I felt like I was in a race to get the paperwork done as if she would be at the end of the paper trail rainbow. Now we are waiting. Developing more refined patience, I should say. Sounds better, doesn't it?
We have been working on fine tuning our family budget a little more to help finance our journey to her. Trying to prepare her room, prepare ourselves for our journey to get her and praying a lot. We invite you to pray with us for a safe and speedy (I know--patience...) journey to her. May our faith in the Lord not waiver. May we seek His direction fully.
No comments:
Post a Comment