Yesterday was Olivia's 5th birthday. Difficult for me to believe that 5 years ago my life changed forever, I was blessed with the honor of being a mother and I held the most amazing little baby girl--who is rapidly turning in to the most incredible little girl ever! Just 5 years later we are awaiting our 3rd daughter. What blessings!! We love our girls!!
Yesterday was fantastic and as we were on our way home from the apple orchard we received a phone call from our lawyer. We received good news about our progress with the adoption and -- you guessed it, more paperwork to do. I am not going to post particulars about it--I will gladly share with you as I see you. Just trying to be safe.
Wanted also to make sure everyone knows what is happening with our fundraiser please read on....
We are trying to distribute invitations--we apologize if for some reason we miss you. Please forgive us--here are the details just in case...
Dinner/Silent Auction details:
When: Saturday December 3rd 5-8pm
Where: Kingsway Christian Church Avon, IN
More: Tickets are on sale now. $25 per adult, children are free. Italian dinner--So Italian, Papa Joes Jr., Macalisters Deli and Citybrew coffee with fantastic and yummy desserts following. There will be prizes for kids and fantastic items to bid on at the auction.
We hope this will be a family event and a tremendous celebration of our family growth. Welcoming our newest sweetie to our clan. This journey is amazing, emotional, tremendously spiritual and challenging-on so many fronts. We are so thankful for all of the continued prayers, support and love on this journey! Thanks to all who are with us on this! We love you and we thank you most sincerely.
No comments:
Post a Comment